Dear Readers and Friends, I love you. I’ve got a hard-in-the-paint sugar free gluten free candy recipe to share with you today.
Home-Made Gum Drops!
-1 Cup Truvia
-1 1/2 Cup Natural No Sugar Added Apple Sauce
-.6 oz package of Sugar Free Jell-o
-2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
-1 tsp lemon juice
1. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, and put in fridge.
2. Combine all ingredients. Let sit for 1 minute.
3. Bring to a boil for 1 min, then put in chilled pan.
4. After it’s set (2-3 hrs) loosen the edges with spatula and pry out.
5. Put it on foil with Truvia sprinkled on it.
7. Roll in Truvia to coat it all over. Let it sit over night.